I believe some local Wikimedia leaderships.
Kofi Annan Fellowship support is currently open to eligible applications.
This Fellowship provides the opportunity for talented and motivated
students from developing countries, who do not belong to a privileged class
and lack sufficient financial means, to study management at the European
School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin and graduate with a
prestigious MBA or MSc from the most international business school in
ESMT’s one-year Full-Time MBA is a management acceleration programme aimed
at early to mid-career professionals with at least three years of
- €58,000 and covers full tuition fees and course materials in addition
to a living stipend of €1,000 per month for the duration of the MBA program.
- The fellowship also covers one round-trip plane ticket to Berlin from
the Fellow’s home
- Fellowships can be awarded only after a candidate has been admitted to
the ESMT MBA program
- MBA applicants should have a bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum
of three years of professional experience, GMAT, and proficient English
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the
economy and society of their home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
- Applicants must be residents of one of the UN-listed LDCs, LLDCs, or
of Palestine. Other countries will be considered by the Kofi Annan Business
Schools Foundation upon request.
DEADLINE: September 30, 2015
To apply and for more information visit here