On 26-02-2012 11:34, Ziko van Dijk wrote:
We are in danger to repeat ourselves.
Right, friend, let's not say same things
I'll only add, and not repeat, because i agree with you in what you
pointed below. I just think your list require some adittional items (as
my list can probably be improved, too).
* WP is an encyclopedia, with all what that means;
* Wikipedia is a very important WMF project, but not the only one.
* WP rules only apply inside WP. The others can create their own rules,
that can differ significantly from the WP ones.
* WN is a news source, with all what that means (which includes original
* WV is a source for learning resources, as well as for conducting
* the difference between primary sources and secondary
sources is of
vital importance (at least in the perspective of most historians).
* With our
different projects working together, each one with each kind
of content, it's possible to cover many topics not yet covered,
including the Shandong's crab-catching technique, corporate info and the
Brazilian indigenous traditions. The primary sources can also be used
and secondary sources can be produced by WN and WV, and provided for
referencing Wikipedia as reliable sources, by fitting the criteria for
Amike kaj samideane,