I'm writing to update you that the selection process of 2 more team members of the India Programs team has commenced. (As I mentioned a few weeks ago, we've selected Shiju & Nitika for our efforts on Indic languages and Participation.) The 2 positions I'm referring to in this mail are the remaining members of the team:
- Communications. This person will manage all communications, public relations/media, social media & digital outreach.
- Team Support. This person will manage all the backend (but essential) operations of the team - such as office administration and basic accounting and personnel management.
Details on the positions as well as the application process are available on the Wikimedia Foundation site :-
Similar to the process that we followed for the earlier selections, these have been posted on linkedin. (I'll be cross posting this mail on local wikimedia mailing lists, as well as the main FOSS India mailing list.)
Can I request the following from as many of you as possible:
- We'd love to have existing Wikimedians on board. Please do apply if you're interested!
- Please share this mail with anyone you know who might be interested.
- Pls broadcast these links on your social networks, mailing lists, bulletin boards, etc.
fyi, last date is 10 September.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for any clarifications.
Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!