Greetings from A2K. In upcoming week, Wikimedia Foundation Community brand
and marketing coordinator Samir Elsharbaty
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Selsharbaty_(WMF)> is visiting India
to collect feedback from affiliates and communities in India. Schedule will
be as follows:
1. 16 April 2019 - Session with Hindi Wikimedians User group members and
other Wikimedians in New Delhi. This is going to takes place at CIS office,
First floor, B 1/8, Hauz Khaas, near G Block market, New Delhi between 11
AM and 2 PM.
2. 18 April 2019: Session with Punjabi Wikimedians User group in Patiala
between 11 AM and 2 PM.
3. 21 April 2019: Session with CIS-A2K and Wikimedians in Bangaluru.
Event is going to take place at CIS office, No. 194, 2nd 'C' cross, Domlur,
2nd Stage, Bengaluru between 11 AM to 2PM.
Main agenda will be:
- Wikimedia brand project presentation for the 2030 strategic direction.
- Discussion and open Q&A.
- Introduction about the Wikimedia Foundation's communication's team and
- Open discussion on communications.
Please read more about these sessions here and register your name for
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Gopala Krishna A
Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
Contact : +918884244408