Hello everyone / Sat Sri Akal / Namaskar / Adaab,
The third session of Stay safe, stay connected will take place on Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm IST. In this session, we are inviting Wikimedians from neighbourhood countries to participate. Wikimedians from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc. are expected to participate.
For more details, feel free to see the event page here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stay_safe,_stay_connected#Session_III
In this neighbourhood community solidarity session, the participants can���
1. share about the projects and exciting events they are doing in the countries;
2. learn what is going on in other regions in the neighbourhood;
3. possibly think or discuss past cross-border collaboration or collaborative projects;
4. possibly discuss any point of tension among the Wikimedia projects;
(Please read more on Diff: https://diff.wikimedia.org/2021/06/08/stay-safe-stay-connected-session-iii-… )
Asaf Bartov will be the facilitator of this meeting. The session will be hosted on Zoom. Please fill this short form, if you are interested to attend the talk: https://forms.gle/e85k84tX4oroKkjx7
You may alternatively send an email to wmwm(a)cis-india.org if you have trouble filling the Google form or if you have any query.
P.S. Feel free to speak in your native language during the call. That's cool. We'll try to translate.
As part of its ongoing program to support Wikimedians in India during the COVID-19 pandemic, CIS-A2K will provide support with access to counselling services to community members, in order to address mental health concerns resulting from the stress and anxiety of coping with the pandemic The A2K team has collaborated with the Institute of Psychological Health <https://www.healthymind.org/> to provide the counselling support. A2K would endeavour to provide support under this component of the programme as follows :
1) *Awareness/Orientation Session on Mental Health and the Pandemic. This session will be organised online and will be open to all Wikimedians in India looking to understand more about mental health concerns that are prevalent at the present time, due to pandemic-related anxiety, stress and trauma. The details of the session will be announced here shortly, with a link to a separate event page.
2) *Individual Counselling Sessions Interested Wikimedians who wish to apply for this support may fill out this application form. https://forms.gle/WXLj2cR4jie6r1pc6
For more details of this programme, please visit this meta page -
With best wishes,
On behalf of A2K team,
Centre for Internet & Society - Access to Knowledge Programme
As part of its ongoing program to support Wikimedians in India during the COVID 19 pandemic, CIS-A2K has organised 'Awareness/orientation session on Mental health and pandemic.
This online session is open to all Wikimedians in India to understand more about mental health concerns that are prevalent at the present time, due to pandemic-related anxiety, stress and trauma. This interactive session would ideally aim to:
create awareness and sensitisation about mental health in general
deliberate on the variety of issues faced by people at this particular time
demystify/address any misgivings/stigma related to mental health issues and counselling/therapy/treatment
and encourage people to avail counselling services in case they feel the need for the same.
The details of the session are as follows -
Date: Saturday, 12 June 2021
Time: 4 to 6 pm (IST)
Expert: Dr. Anand Nadkarni, Psychiatrist and founder of IPH
- More about Dr. Anand Nadkarni - http://iphpune.org/wp/about-me/
- LinkedIn profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/anand-nadkarni-41a290129/?originalSubdomain=in
- Videos on Avahan channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/AVAHANIPH/videos
Registration link - https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkf-GgrzsiHNN88GTyKAwpSdP82FAI6lCi
We kindly request you to book your time slot for this important session, register on the above link and promote the event in your communities as well.
Stay safe, with best wishes,
We hope that you are doing well. We wanted to inform you that A2K has started an internet support program for the Wikimedians in India from 1 June 2021. This will continue till 31 August 2021. It is a part of Project Tiger, this time we have begun with the internet support, writing contest and other things that will follow afterwards.
You can visit the event page ink: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Internet_support_for_Wikimedians_in_India
You may also see the FAQ section: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Internet_support_for_Wikimedians_in_India#F…
For reviewing the applications, there is a committee that will make decisions for the applications. After the committee's response, support will be provided. For more information please visit the event page (linked above). Before applying, please read the criteria and the application procedure. Please go through the page and apply if you find you are eligible for applying. Please also share this information with others as well.
Stay safe, stay connected,
Thanks & Regards,