San Francisco has filled the slots, tentatively, for the 25 minute talks on
However, we still need lightning talks! Pharos has proposed that
Wikimedians introduce themselves and their proudest article:
My guess is that these introductions will take less than a full hour, so if
you are interested in a lightning talk (roughly 2 to 5 minutes in length),
please sign up at the bottom of this page so that we can have lightning
talks as time allows:
Suggestions for topics:
1. Your personal goals for 2016
2. What do you like about Wikipedia?
3. How can Wikipedia be better?
4. Wikipedia's relationship with ___
5. Successful projects
6. Current or recent research, technical developments, or outreach