I'd like to remind everyone about the meeting tonight at 1:00 UTC. We
will not be finalizing the proposal to the WMF as originally planed,
as reviews by KenWalker and Eclecticology have found some outstanding
problems that will yet take a while to fix. Nevertheless, I would
like to keep our meeting tonight to discuss:
1. Who's names to put on the articles of incorporation and in what
province our address will be as per bill C-4 (2nd s, 40th p). These
names are open to change, and the names chosen will not confer extra
powers to those people, but I think it would be useful to have some
official faces, both for outsider questions and for helping commit
people to the project.
2. Our statements of purpose. This needs some reworking and I think
it might be useful to discuss them in chat in addition to on the talk
page like we are doing for legal fixes.
3. Making sure that everyone is on the same page regarding what legal
documents we are checking the bylaws against (reviewers keep finding
new laws we have to follow, arg).
4. Questions and comments from new people to the project.
5. Overview of submittal process to WMF (more on that next meeting
when the bylaws are done).
Everyone with an interest in the project is welcome at the meeting.
Download a copy of Skype and add your username to the rsvp list at
-Jeffery Nichols (Arctic.gnome)