Thats great Helke!
2012/5/30 elya <ew_wp(a)web.de>
I happily present one more usability improvement that was developed (by
Mark Traceur) after our last year's UpWizard bug list:
* User clicks a hyperlink to an Upload Wizard campaign (which is sth.
with parameters etc.) somewhere on a project page, a list etc.
* User is not logged in or does not even have an account
* Result: gets the "please log in or create an account to upload an
* User creates an account or logs in
* User is redirected to MainPage.
* User is lost.
* A "returntoquery" parameter was added. After clicking a link to a
campaign and being forced to log in/account creation, the user should be
redirected to the full campaign url.
I sacrificed one test sockpuppet and created a new account and it seems
to work for me. However, you can test it with logging out and in again ;-)
Please test it as intense as you can, as this is an important usability
step. Especially I'd like to know if the recently added "field
prefilling/parameter passing" works with this (would be necessary, I
tried and failed once).
Please add your comments for improvement under
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.
Participe também: http://www.wikimedia