please make sure that each national team takes a look at these steps - they
are essential for your participation in Wiki Loves Monuments this year.
0. Please make sure that several members of your team are subscribed to
and at least one member is subscribed to the general Wiki Loves Monuments
list. We send all essential announcements here and count on it that you
1. Make sure your country status on the List of Participating countries
is correct. Make sure that you list a contact person (not a general email
address) and ideally also an email address. This is the contact person for
the international team. The public list of participating countries (if you
like to link it) is here <https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/participate/>.
2. Please read the instructions on the Instructions for Organizers
3. Unless otherwise explicitly agreed with the international team in
writing, we will assume all national competitions run 1-30 September. The
currently noted exceptions are Austria and Ireland.
4. There are some pages you will want to make sure that are correct. This
includes: The list of landing pages
5. Make sure the following pages are correct in all your local languages:
the text for the CentralNotice
the upload campaign templates
6. If you like to use the Montage Jury Tool in your country, please make
sure to sign up here
7. The deadline to submit (up to 10) national nominees to the international
jury will be again 30 October. Expect more specific instructions by Erina
later in September.
8. We will update the awards page
<https://www.wikilovesmonuments.org/awards/> on our international website
in the next days - feel free to link to it.
You can expect an email about available tools later tonight on this list.
If you have organizational questions or get stuck, the best place to ask is
probably the Wiki Loves Monuments discussion email list, or here:
On behalf of the international team,
WLM-Announce mailing list