I have been processing the notes of the Berlin meeting into the
documentation, and came across this action list:
- Raymond: keep an eye on and get in touch with the Account Creation
- Maarten: get the right people in touch with Layar folks
- Maarten: make sure the Europa Nostra article gets published
- Tomasz: Do the calendars stuff and find the sponsors.
- Tim: Get us in touch with Open Streetmap people
- Maarten: work on a tool to transfer data to templates
- Elke: Come up with better definition for technical quality jury
- Maarten: take the lead on formation European jury
- Kilian: Take the lead on travel agency prizes
- Nuno: Find out if there are interesting prize opportunities in
Guimarães that is cultural capital in 2012
- Nicole: Check out Zeiss opportunities
- Alice: get inormation about Wikipic, where you can find pictures
independent of description, language etc, it was developed by Daniel Kinzler
of WM Germany.
- Hay: Fix the European website (list of millions of detailed
"suggestions" on meeting page)
- Niklas: Get in touch with Maarten about national heritage board
- Julia: see what religious organizations might be interesting, write a
short introduction about the topic to the mailing list, check out European
Youth Forum, UNESCO stuff
- Andrea: check out San Marino & San Maarten (contact Delphine)
- SJ: spread the word with world wide cultural institutions
- Raymond: Set up OTRS system for WLM
- Maarten: Make sure of @wikilovesmonuments.eu redirects
- Maarten: Partnering with DISH
- JeanFred: Write email to maillist for village pump announcement so we
- Many prototypes/no tools -> AP Maarten, send email.
- Platonides: Take the lead on getting the API finished
- Tomasz will do the goodies checking - what is possible and what is not.
- Michael: send around email with the results and link to full notes.
Please strike it on
you are done with it. I will start poking people somewhere this week
Also, it is helpful if you add any new action points that come up.