First of all thanks for Mark A.Hershberger for creating this mailing list!
I'll try (as an author of the WikiFarm extension) to make it helpfull.
The *WikiFarm* extension
) is a tool designed to
assist wiki administrators in maintaining their sites: single or
multiple individual wikis or wiki farm(s). It uses MediaWiki API to
obtain information for every wiki in the list and provides some usefull
links and statistics.
The extension does not do any DB modification.
The current version has 7 modules:
* *WikiFarmStatistics* - shows the following information for each wiki:
o wiki name (What API returns)
o number of pages
o number of articles
o number of views
o number of edits
o number of files
o number of users
o number of categories
o number of templates
o interwiki prefix, if exists in interwiki table
The following is visible in debug info level only:
* wiki URL and API URL
* list of wikis for each DB
* table prefix in DB
* DB name
* DB server
* *WikiFarmLinks* - gathers usefull administrative links for every wiki.
* *WikiFarmChanges* - shows recent changes from all wikis.
* *WikiFarmPages* - shows all articles in the project from all wikis.
* *WikiFarmUsers* - list all users of administrative wiki with useful
links for each of them. So it is good to have an admin wiki as one
of wiki farm.
* *WikiFarmLog* - provides links to log pages. Bots can write to the
log, which is useful to trace their work. The log is a page(s) in
the "project" namespace.
* *WikiFarmSearch* - search for string in titles and text in all wikis.
* + You can find special scripts for batch-renaming MySQL tables in
The official extension page
) provides some
screenshots and additional information.
With best regards
author of WikiFarm