On 03/05/06, Pete Bartlett <pcb21(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
The JS version of transclusion appears to be:
I think it would be a brilliant idea to modularise and bring together all scripts
in a consistent fashion under a WikiProject umbrella, so the editor just has
to include a selection of subpages.
something like this:
1. User makes a single modification to their monobook.js to include
the module tool.
2. The module tool provides an interface such that they can select the
modules that interest them
3. Modules currently selected are saved somewhere like user:Stevage/modules
4. When the user confirms, the tool retrieves the originals and writes
them to something like user:Stevage/modulecode
5. Either the user, or the tool automatically adds a line which
includes everything in user:Stevage/modulecode as you described above.