Hmmm I have to confess I don't understand this
completely and therefor
can't give you an answer. Could you give me an example of what you are
talking about and how you see Wikidata fit in?
Hmmmmmmm :-) I am somewhat at loss here. Let start from some basic, then.
1) is there a concise consensual definition of what Wikidata is
expected to achieve?
2) Has this Wikidata project some Charter or terms of reference (TOR),
or dedicated web site, you could give the URL? http://wikidata.org
redirected to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
3) Is there a list of the needs of wikimedia projects that wikidata is
to address ?
4) What is/are going to be the language(s) of Wikidata?
5) What is the Wikidata's architectural framework? WDE (whole digital
ecosystem)? Human communications? The Internet services? Users
6) What are the normative choices, strategic objectives and
constraints imposed by the sponsors and the WMF?
7) How the Wikidata project is to liaise with its potential users'
representatives (depending on the response to (5))
Thank you !