As far as I know this is done by bots and not by the wikibase extension.
Am I right with that?
Am Fr 22.11.2013 13:46, schrieb Andrew Gray:
Perhaps automated constraint checking would be simpler
to set up?
We have this for some properties already:
For population, for example, the check could be "is greater than or
equal to 0, is a whole number"
On 22 November 2013 10:37, Lukas Benedix <benedix(a)zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
A few points:
* Population should not be negative, would be nice if you can define a
min or max value in the property
* it's possible to enter 42.23
* if entering 23,42 the result is only 23
* if I try to enter "twenty three" there is no hint that only numbers
* someone should try to add a string via the api
Am Fr 22.11.2013 00:01, schrieb Lydia Pintscher:
We have a first version of the quantities datatype available for
testing now on test.wikidata.org
. It still has a few rough edges that
we need to fix before we can enable it on Wikidata but I wanted to
give you a chance to test it now already and help find issues early.
Here's a test property using the quantities datatype:
Wikidata-l mailing list