*** Apologies from cross postings ***
Call for Workshop and Tutorial Proposals
15th Conference on Intelligent Computer Mathematics
- CICM 2022 -
September 19-23, 2022
Tbilisi, Georgia (hybrid event)
The CICM conference brings together the many separate communities that
have developed theoretical and practical solutions for mathematical
CICM will be held as a hybrid event (in person and online) and will
provide associated events with appropriate infrastructure for
supporting both kinds of participants.
* all aspects of mathematics such as formalization, computation,
deduction, mathematical databases, and mathematical documents,
* all kinds of tool support such as theorem provers, computer algebra
systems, knowledge management tools, and user interfaces
* the whole spectrum from theoretical foundations to practical tools
and from challenge problems to case studies.
Workshops typically feature presentations of ongoing research that is
not ready yet for formal publication, and tutorials present extended
demos of a particular software.
However, the CICM organizers strongly encourage a broad interpretation
of these concepts and welcome proposals for any kind of event that
benefits the CICM community.
A proposal should include the following information:
* title of the event
* names and affiliations of the organizers
* brief description of the event (e.g., 1-2 paragraphs)
* proposed workshop duration (typically half a day up to two days)
* style (online-only, in person-only, hybrid)
* previous instances of the event (if any)
* preferred or excluded dates within the CICM dates (if any)
CICM will take care of publishing and distributing informal
proceedings of the workshop/tutorial events (if the respective
organizers so with) via open access online proceedings with
Proposals should be submitted by July 8, 2022.
Earlier submissions are strongly encouraged, and notifications of
acceptance will be issued on a rolling basis.
All proposals should be submitted via
More details on the conference are available from