here’s a (belated) announcement for the October 2013 issue of the research newsletter, for
those of you who haven’t seen it yet.
This is also a reminder that the inaugural Wiki Research Hackathon is coming to a place
(hopefully) near you this Saturday.
for more information.
The October 2013 issue of the Wikimedia Research Newsletter is out:
In this issue:
• 1 User influence on site policies is highest on Wikipedia, compared to YouTube and
• 2 Wikipedia's coverage of academics
• 3 Briefly
• 4 References
••• 10 publications were covered in this issue •••
Thanks to: Taha Yasseri, Han-Teng Liao, Piotr Konieczny for contributing
Dario Taraborelli and Tilman Bayer
Wikimedia Research Newsletter
* Follow us on Twitter/Identi.ca: @WikiResearch
* Receive this newsletter by mail:
* Subscribe to the RSS feed: