Really great news!
Congrats to all & good luck with the research. Looking forward to reading
about your progress.
*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* Azrieli Foundation Research Fellow.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
* Member of the Board of Trustees
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://benyehuda.org/>.
On Mon, 30 Mar 2020, 13:08 Miriam Redi, <miriam(a)wikimedia.org> wrote:
The Research team at the Wikimedia Foundation has officially started a new
Formal Collaboration  with the University of Michigan and the University
of Washington, to work collaboratively on "The Role of Images for Knowledge
Understanding", as part of our Knowledge Gaps research efforts .
Eytan Adar (University of Michigan) and Katharina Reinecke (University of
Washington) will be the main formal collaborators contributing to this
project. We are thankful to them for agreeing to spend their time and
expertise on this project in the coming year! Also, many thanks to those
of you who have already worked with us as we were shaping the proposal for
We aim to keep the research documentation for this program in the
corresponding research page on meta , which will link to Epic level
Phabricator task capturing and as much as possible all research tasks
related to this project. I will be the point of contact for this research
in the Wikimedia Foundation. Please feel free to reach out if you have
comments or questions about the research!
Looking forward to working on this project!
Wiki-research-l mailing list