Hi AllThis is my first time posing on this list, I'm sorry if it is perhaps a little off topic. I'm currently Wikimedian in Residence at UNESCO and plan to run an online collaboration, a little bit like a short term Wikiproject with two main goals:
- Help organise reuse of UNESCO content on Wikimedia projects (UNESCO has released content under an open license and will do more shortly).
- Help improve content on Wikimedia of the subjects of UNESCO programmes e.g the World Heritage Sites.I have been planning ways that I can use tools to:
- Organise work for contributors across all languages
- Provide contributors feedback on their contributions (e.g page views for all contributions combined)
- Measure success of the project.I've been doing this on wiki hereIn short I'm finding it very hard to find the tools needed, I have found less than a third of what I think would be helpful but found others that may be tangentially useful which I've added in.Any help would be appreciate, please feel free to comment here, on the talk page or just add tools to the fieldsThanksJohn
Wiki-research-l mailing list