On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:17 AM, Philippe Verdy <verdy_p(a)wanadoo.fr> wrote:
once again, this notification is sent too late, in the
middle of the night
before the publication!
I deeply value the work of translators, and I appreciate their
constraints. Please also appreciate that putting together the
newsletter isn't trivial; it takes times, we also have constraints,
and sometimes you can't plan for an electricity outage that will delay
your train by 4 hours (this happened to me this week-end and delayed
the latest issue).
If there are people interested in helping out with the monitoring of
tech changes, and with putting together the newsletter, we could
certainly use the help, and it may make the process more reliable.
Let's just please continue to assume good faith and do our best to
Please notify translators before, change your
Tomasz and I have agreed to try and make the newsletter ready for
translators by Saturday night (instead of Sunday night) and to send it
out to subscribers on Sunday night, based on the assumption that it's
easier for translators to contribute on the week-end than on a week
Let's see how that works out, and we'll adjust further if necessary.