An open Wikimedia meeting is announced for this Sunday at 21:00 UTC.
Forwarded from foundation-l.
IRC: #wikimedia-meeting on irc.freenode.net
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela <beesley(a)gmail.com>
Date: Feb 3, 2006 4:25 AM
Subject: [Foundation-l] Re: Wikimedia Committees: open meeting, February 
To: foundation-l(a)wikimedia.org, internal-l(a)wikimedia.org
The time most favored by those voting was 21:00 UTC Sunday 5th.
Details of the meeting are at
Some suggested topics that need to be covered include:
* scope of work for each committee
* need for subcommittees and procedures to create them
* membership procedures
* roles within committees: chair, member, consultant
* decision-making processes
* ways to deal with confidential information
* interaction and communication between the committees and to the Board
* legal liability of committee and their members
I'm hoping the committee organizers will make the effort to attend,
but anyone else with an interest in Foundation matters is very
foundation-l mailing list