Yes but this caused an error in a translatin that I fixed because that translation memory was used (the version number included ni the tavar the full link betwaeen brackets and you changed it by including only the link target; the generated page showed that error.
When I fixed it, that string was incorrectly tranlsated in 3 languages).
Yes I see that you have finally deleted that string (but your reverted my change needlessly if you intended to remove that string) to replace it by another tranlsation unit saying there would be no changes this week and next week.
That new item about postponed changes must be retranslated.

I've not made things without discussing them here anyway, and this was in the early beta period were changes were expected.

2015-01-16 23:43 GMT+01:00 Guillaume Paumier <>:
Le vendredi 16 janvier 2015, 23:25:43 Philippe Verdy a écrit :
> And you also reverted the change displaying the version number exactl like
> in all past issues.
> There was nothing wrong in keeping it except that your revert causes errors
> when using the translation memory.

Translation memory is a tool to help translators. Its goal is not to force us
to use exactly the same text Until the End of Times just because that text was
chosen in the beginning.

There's no added value in displaying the version number, so I'm now simply
linking to it. I edited all the conflicting translations accordingly, to make
sure work wasn't duplicated. And the next time, the new, slightly different
format will appear in translation memory.

Anyway, the point is moot for this week since that item was postponed.

Guillaume Paumier