Yes but this caused an error in a translatin that I fixed because that
translation memory was used (the version number included ni the tavar the
full link betwaeen brackets and you changed it by including only the link
target; the generated page showed that error.
When I fixed it, that string was incorrectly tranlsated in 3 languages).
Yes I see that you have finally deleted that string (but your reverted my
change needlessly if you intended to remove that string) to replace it by
another tranlsation unit saying there would be no changes this week and
That new item about postponed changes must be retranslated.
I've not made things without discussing them here anyway, and this was in
the early beta period were changes were expected.
2015-01-16 23:43 GMT+01:00 Guillaume Paumier <gpaumier(a)wikimedia.org>rg>:
Le vendredi 16 janvier 2015, 23:25:43 Philippe Verdy a
And you also reverted the change displaying the
version number exactl
in all past issues.
There was nothing wrong in keeping it except that your revert causes
when using the translation memory.
Translation memory is a tool to help translators. Its goal is not to force
to use exactly the same text Until the End of Times just because that text
chosen in the beginning.
There's no added value in displaying the version number, so I'm now simply
linking to it. I edited all the conflicting translations accordingly, to
sure work wasn't duplicated. And the next time, the new, slightly different
format will appear in translation memory.
Anyway, the point is moot for this week since that item was postponed.