I have finished refactoring out all the translations into templates, and I've gone through the current and previous surveys to import existing translations. Some things were unavoidably lost, like the dates under "Schedule
", but most everything else has been retained. Attribution was also lost, which I apologize for, but there wasn't much I could do about that :(
The message templates may now be a little hard to find. I think in the Translation tool itself you could look for things in the "Community Wishlist Survey" group, but I've also categorized all the pages under Category:Community Wishlist Survey/Messages
. Additionally, I've added "Translate" links to the large sections on the main survey page (shown only when viewing in non-English).
If there's anything else I can do to assist with translations, let me know :)