is now being sent out to the subscribers around the wikis.
This is the tenth issue of the newsletter, and for the first time ever,
it has been fully (100%) translated into 12 languages other than
English, so I'd like to use this opportunity to thank you all for your
efforts and involvement in reaching this beautiful milestone:
* Xuacu for translating it into Asturian;
* Nasir8891 for the Bengali translation;
* Tchoř for creating the Czech version;
* Zerabat and -jem- for translating it into Spanish;
* Nikerabbit (Niklas), Linnea, and an anonymous editor for the Finnish
* Verdy_p (Philippe) and BonifaceFR for the French version;
* Amire80 (Amir) and an anonymous editor for translating into Hebrew;
* Shirayuki and Whym for creating the Japanese version;
* Freebiekr for translating into Korean;
* Cainamarques and Helder.wiki for translating into Portuguese;
* Ата, SteveR, Ahonc and another anonymous editor for creating the
* PiRSquared17 for his small but valuable edits to multiple language
* and, finally, Guillaume for starting off the project and his
contributions and advice during the past ten weeks.
You, Sirs (and Madams?), are awesome.