Thanks Daniel

2009/4/21 Daniel Kinzler <>
Hi all

I have finally updated the and toolserver.namespace table. I'll
look into automating this process for the future.

I have also added a new table to the toolserver database:
toolserver.namespacename. This is similar to the toolserver.namespace table, but
includesd *all* valid names for each namespace, local (primary), canonical and
aliases. I didn't add the additional info into the toolserver.namespace because
that would have broken existing tools that rely on joining against
toolserver.namespace without multiplying the result.

Anyway, the new table can now be used to resolve namespace names to IDs.


Toolserver-l mailing list