I just took a look, you can see my trial edits on the page
I got it to work for the most part, apparently its having issues with some timestamps b it does appear to work fine.


On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:09 PM, Merlijn van Deen <valhallasw@arctus.nl> wrote:
Hi Spangineer/BinĂ¡ris,

On 7 January 2011 21:08, BinĂ¡ris <wikiposta@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unicode bug in python 2.6+ (was: Default Python will change to 2.7)
> Default Python will change to 2.7

This probably does not affect you, although it might be better to run
under python 2.5. This bug is triggered only with page titles with
multiple accents, which means it doesn't happen for many languages --
mainly languages such as hindi and vietnamese are affected.

I cannot see anything clear on why archivebot is not working for you
-- although I have no experience running it myself, your configuration
files and method to start archivebot seem OK to me. If you have any
programming experience, try adding some debugging output to
archivebot.py (eg. 'print pg' at line 662). If you do not, you'll have
to wait for someone who can do this for you - unfortunately, I cannot,
at the moment.

Best regards,

Pywikipedia-l mailing list