We have published a new version of MWoffliner: the MediaWiki scraper.
Version 1.9.3 is - like always - available here:
This new release contains mostly smaller bug fixes.
Here is the detailed changelog:
* FIX: coordinate retrieval continue bug
* FEATURE: add throttled keepalive log (#791)
* FEATURE: add scraper metadata to ZIM file (#787)
* UPDATE: only collect relevant redirects (#790)
* UPDATE: disable quirks mode for article html (#717)
* UPDATE: improve no-image articlelist home page (#759)
* UPDATE: subsections open by default (#786)
We plan to focus on fixing bugs in a few following maintenance releases.
Around ~30 tickets are still open in our milestone:
Like always, PR and bug reports are welcome at:
Kiwix - Wikipedia Offline & more
* Web: http://www.kiwix.org
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/KiwixOffline
* more: http://www.kiwix.org/wiki/Communication