Hello Offline Wiki Wonderland members
This is a reminder that the deadline to cast a vote for the ASBS
election is TODAY.
You need to be in the list of active members to vote.
Le 30/05/2019 à 16:54, Samuel Klein a écrit :
The offline User Group is eligible to vote in the Affiliate-selected
Board seats election
Anthereand I volunteered to be points of contact for the group this
year, which means we will vote or abstain on behalf of the group this
Here is what we sent to our active members
are not candidates or current trustees:
0. If you'd like to discuss by voice, I've set up hangouts tomorrow
and Friday to decide whether to participate in the election and which
candidates to select:
Thursday, 1500 UTC
Friday, 1700 UTC
1. The ASBS process:
* Candidates were nominated / self-nominated
and answered open
* Each user group can cast one vote, ranking candidates from 1 to 11
(most to least preferred)
2. There is no standard process for voting across groups. Our brief
* Review the candidates (above) and email me and Anthere offlist (with
ASBS in the subject) if you have a preference for or against any of
the candidates, particularly from the perspective of our shared work.
* If you think we should abstain from the vote instead, let us know.
If we do not get sufficient input, we will cast a blank vote.
* For the purposes of this vote, only active members of the group who
are not participating in other affiliate votes should participate.
If you have questions or comments about the vote, let us know.