On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 11:55 AM, Jonatan Svensson Glad <
I'm using an Apple iPad mini (1st gen), on iOS 8.0
Thanks for the testing -- we still need to do more work on iPad!
- When logging in, the button should say "log in", and not
We'll consider this; would be clearer action yeah.
- There is a lot of "blank"/whitespace at the bottom of every page.
Yeah, a lot of our dialog screens are built for iPhone and don't scale up
iPad cleanly. They should generally be retooled to run as popups or
something which will clean up their space usage, but we need to put more
work into it. This might happen later in the year?
- Pressing "W" should make the "Black" a little transparent, and
- *Pressing the "share"-button makes the app crash.*
Looks like this is an iPad-specific bug, I've added it to our bug tracker:
the bottom of the website).
It's in the '...' submenu from the W menu, but it's kinda hidden
- Make it possible to drag the "W" and "lines" and not just the
I'm not sure what you mean here? Can you describe in more detail?
- When searching: if only a few results show, the rest of the space
with no results, should not be white, but transparent.
Yeah, that might be a good way to handle on iPad...
- I'm unable to delete specific pages from the "Saved pages"-page.
You should be able to swipe quickly to expose the 'delete' button for
individual items, however this isn't super obvious. We might add a more
traditional iOS 'edit' mode to that list? Not sure what's best here.
Mobile-l mailing list