This is the monthly update from the Readers team at the Wikimedia
Foundation for February 2018.
As always, feedback and questions are welcome.
=== Web ===
* TemplateStyles has been deployed to the Swedish Wikipedia. TemplateStyles
is a feature to make it easy to add CSS to templates without administrator
privileges. This allows for better adaptability to screen sizes, especially
on mobile where are half our total page views. If your community would like
to be the next to have the feature, please submit a task.   
* An update to user preferences on mobile web was deployed. The feature
allows users to better understand the settings - partially the Beta
settings.  
=== Reading Infrastructure ===
* Released /page/summary 1.3. While the version change sounds like a simple
update it's a different implementation. Instead of TextExtracts it's using
the lead paragraph from Parsoid and does some things to it to shorten it.
There are also more fields.  For more details look at the spec.  This
is used by the apps link previews and on the web by Page Previews.
=== New Readers ===
* New Reader updates can be found at Meta. 
=== Multimedia ===
* The feature to upload 3D files to Commons has been deployed. 
Subscribe to receive theses updates as on-wiki notifications or opt-in
The archive of all past updates can be found on MediaWiki.org