We'd like to push a new minor version of our iOS Wikipedia app and need your help testing. This is mostly for bug fixes and an updated account to our geo service. For those that just want to get going download it from here
NOTE: If you haven't given me your UDID then this IPA will NOT work for you. I need to have your IPA before we build a new version in order for it work. If your try the IPA and find that it wont install then follow these instructions to send me your UDID and I will build a new version.
Things to try
* Near by me (GPS, 3G/Edge, just WIFI, no connectivity)
* Tap search and make sure the search bar clears for new input
* General browsing to make sure the app is stable
* .. and whatever else you can think off
* When the app has WIFI but doesn't have a good location fix near by map seems to freeze for several seconds and then works fine
Feedback page is here @ http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Projects/WikipediaMobileiOSFeedback
(edit away)As before there are bound to be bugs but don't think that someone will file them for you. If you don't file it then chances are that we wont know its an issue. If your not sure of wether its a bug or not then come join us on #wikimedia-mobile (freenode) and we'll sort it out.