I tried disabling all of the extensions and the same thing happened.
I noticed that in the extension's code it enables wgRawHtml itself - twice actually.
Somehow it wasnt being set though.
In the end I actually ended up tweaking the code so that it would work without wgRawHtml
On Aug 13, 2010, at 10:58 AM, Daniel Barrett wrote:
are all un rendered HTML http://wiki.bildr.org/index.php/Sandbox
Weird, I had to set wgRawHtml to true in local settings for it to work.
This seems like a big security problem though.
I've been using DynamicPageList for years and have never seen this happen, and never
needed to set wgRawHtml. Try disabling your other extensions and see if the problem goes
MediaWiki-l mailing list