I'm happy to announce the release of Semantic Result Formats 1.6 . This
release adds several new features and compatibility with Semantic MediaWiki
Changes in this version:
* Added compatibility with SMW 1.6.
* Rewrote math formats for efficiency, correct recursion and handling of
multiple numerical properties.
* Cleaned up the graph format.
* Fixed division by zero issue (oh shii~) in the tagcloud format.
* Added parameter descriptions to the graph and ploticus formats.
* Added support for SMW 1.6 style parameter handling to the tagcloud format.
* Somewhat cleaned up the BibTeX format.
* Fixed double HTML escaping issue in the tagcloud format.
* Added fileextensions parameter to the Gallery format and added missing
parameter description messages.
New result formats in this version are:
You can find download and installation instructions here . This version
of SRF has been included in the Semantic Bundle  that was released
yesterday, so can be obtained by downloading SB as well.
Thanks to all people that helped out with this release by finding bugs,
submitting patches, testing, translating, ect.
The Exhbit format is currently broken with MW 1.17 and above, and is in need
of a maintainer. If you are interested in taking care of that format,
definitely poke me.
Jeroen De Dauw
Don't panic. Don't be evil.