I'm seeing an issue with VE on a MW system that uses a remote SSO. While MW itself
work well with the SSO, VE has the following issue:
* SSO session expires (unknown to the client)
* Client attempts to edit a page using VE
* Server redirect client to SSO for revalidation
* SSO refuses to process request due to the following error - "... blocked by CORS
policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource."
* Client gets VE "Something Went Wrong" message
* SSO cannot be configured to change CORS policy
Can VE be updated to meet the SSO CORS Policy?