So I made an accidental change to the modern skin's main.css (it was the
default for my wiki at http://benparr/com/wiki
), where I added several lines
of adjusted logo code from the monobook theme. When I put it up, it
obviously broke the mediawiki code. I erased the bad code, but my mediawiki
is still horridly broken and nothing I've tried has fixed it.
- I only have some PHP/CSS knowledge, I'm not a programmer
- I used a Dreamhost install to install the wiki onto my servers.
Please, I just want the wiki working again...any thoughts or anything I can
send to you or do to better find hte root of the problem?
- Ben Parr (ben(a)benparr.com)
Northwestern University, Class of 2008
Science in Human Culture, Political Science, & Business Institutions
Phone: 815-878-3044; AIM: YGRPG; LinkedIn:
- Free Lunch Inc. - Saving the world, One app at a time
- Entrepreneurship & Internet Innovation - Let's Change