Since no objections have been raised by the community in the given period,
the committee is now in effect.
Welcome Ariel, Effie and Kunal, and thank you Matanya, Tonina and Tpt for
On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:24 AM Amir Sarabadani <ladsgroup(a)gmail.com> wrote:
The committee has finished selecting new members and the new committee
candidates are (In alphabetical order):
- Amir Sarabadani
- Kunal Mehta
- Martin Urbanec
- Tony Thomas
And auxiliary members will be (Also in alphabetical order):
- Ariel Glenn
- Effie Mouzeli
- Nuria Ruiz
You can read more about the members in the mediawiki.org
The changes compared to last term are:
- Kunal Mehta is joining the main CoC committee
- Ariel Glenn is coming back to auxiliary committee
- Effie Mouzeli is joining auxiliary committee for the first time
- Tonina Zhelyazkova is leaving the committee
- Matanya and Tpt are leaving the auxiliary committee
- I won't run for the chair this year.
This is not the final structure. According to the CoC
the current committee publishes the new members and calls for public
feedback for *six weeks* and after that, the current committee might
apply changes to the structure based on public feedback.
Please let the committee know if you have any concern regarding the
members and its structure until *26 May 2021* and after that, the new
committee will be in effect and will serve for a year.
Amir, On behalf of the Code of Conduct committee