Highlights of the next Monday's i18n deployment (18-19 UTC):
* We are going to enable WebFonts in selected Indic language projects
and in incubator.
* We are updating Narayam to latest version: new features include:
more mappings, improved UI and support for modern and monobook skins.
* Babel no longer prefers local templates over built-in language boxes
- this make co-existence of old and new babel system less of a
* Solved cropping of text issues in headers for many Indic languages
Full list of revisions (except those of Narayam and WebFonts) is at