The Import is done, it took 20,8 hours. The current data is of
28-Oct-2009. Unfortunately not everything is perfect:
1. When going through the logs I saw the "intarray contrib module not
installed" message. I was really sure that this has been fixed (see )
but it seems I missed sth. I'll reopen that ticket, but maybe so. of you
already knows what went wrong.
2. I seems group user now has permissions on most dirs on /sql,
including /sql/mod_tile, so i did "touch
/sql/mod_tile/planet-import-complete" but nothing happened. It seems
that there is an issue with mod_tile and/or renderd, as cached tiles are
not updated and no new tiles are rendered (see e.g. ). As this is the
first time I'm working with mod_tile/renderd and -for the sake of
privacy- got no access to the apache error log
(/var/log/apache2/error.log) I got no clue what's going on.
3. The new mapnik-styles are splitted in a bunch of xmls and the l18n
process has to be adapted to this
Peter Körner wrote:
I forgot to
tell you that that file is relative to the tile_dir (HASH_PATH).
Ok, I'll have to take a look into the mod_tile sources so this won't
happen again :)
I just asked on jira for permissions on /sql , as everything
mapnik/osm important happens on this partition (tiles_dir is located there).
Import is at Node(136000k) Way(0k) Relation(0k)
Maps-l mailing list