Dear GLAM & Libraries enthusiasts,
This is a gentle reminder that you have 2 more weeks left to submit
sessions for Wikimania this year. I'm actually writing you as the "Space
Leader" for Education & Medicine, and would like to encourage you to submit
to those spaces too, as some initiative with GLAM or Libraries, overlap
with Education or Medicine, you get the idea. :)
The Education Space specifically will host specific sessions for these
ovelaping topics, so please note that if you have a GLAM & EDU / Libraries
& EDU / GLAM & Medicine initiative, you are welcome to post it under the
Education space and note what else it relates to.
We encourage all of you to consider UNESCO's SDGs while you post your
submissions, and pay attention to different instructions for different
Here's a link to the Education Space submission page -
And here's a general link for submissions to all other Spaces -
We look forward to your submissions and encourage you to share it far and
wide to partners around the world. :)
Shani, on behalf of the Wikipedia & Education User Group.
*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
* Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation
* Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.