Sorry for the delay in replying.
I agree that by policy, the language is eligible. I also agree that the
script of the request is problematic.
I support your suggestion to mark it "on hold" with the requirement to
convert the request to Perso-Arabic script within one year.
On 20-Jul-18 19:52, Steven White wrote:
No one ever commented again on this, leaving one member supporting
(Michael) and one opposing (Gerard). I want to close this somehow.
Remember that the test project itself is small, and nowhere close to
Based on policy, I think that we should mark this eligible--since the
language is eligible--and add a comment (on the request page) that the
project will not likely be approved until/unless it is converted to
Perso-Arabic script, at least at parity to Latin script.
I don't actually think that there are policy grounds to reject this,
since the language is eligible. The alternative approach, to me, is to
mark this as "on hold, pending a community working to convert this to
Perso-Arabic script", and then rejecting as stale if that doesn't
happen in a year.
Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
Langcom mailing list