For the record, I have contacted experts for Saraiki and Tacawit.
Am Di., 8. Jan. 2019 um 00:29 Uhr schrieb Steven White <
Hi, all. In 2018, the following happened:
- 13 new project subdomains were created: 5 Wikipedia, 2 Wikisource, 2
Wikivoyage, 1 each of Wiktionary, Wikiversity, Wikiquote and Wikinews.
- 2 others were fully approved, and are awaiting creation: Wikipedia
Western Armenian and Wikisource Neapolitan.
- 4 others are tentatively approved, but are awaiting language
verification: Wikipedias in Guianan Creole, Mon and Saraiki, and Wiktionary
Concerning requests for new languages:
- All requests created in 2012 or earlier have now been resolved as
"eligible" or "rejected", with the exception of two Wikipedia
around the Balochi macrolanguage and one of its member languages. (Satdeep
Gill was looking into that issue in 2017, but no further progress has been
reported. We will circle back to that one shortly.)
- All requests created from the beginning of 2017 through 17 December
2018 have also been addressed. Most were marked as "eligible" or
"rejected", but 32 are on hold pending test project activity, while the
eligibility of one (Literary Chinese Wikisource) is still under review.
- *All* requests for Wikibooks, Wikinews, Wikisource and Wikiversity
projects have been addressed. Requests for Wikivoyage and Wikiquote
projects from 2013 have also been addressed.
- Remaining to do: 72 Wikipedia requests (2013–2016), 21 Wiktionary
requests (2013–2016), 9 Wikivoyage (2014–2016), 4 Wikiquote (2015–2016),
and four very recent requests.
Concerning requests for project closures:
- All requests for project closures that were pending at the beginning
of 2018 were resolved.
- There are two open requests in discussion now at Meta.
Happy new year to all!
Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/weboutlook>
Langcom mailing list