Am Di., 19. Mai 2020 um 16:16 Uhr schrieb پرویز قادر <mpqadir(a)gmail.com
Lang Com: is requested to contact linguists for the verification of
1. Saraiki has ISO 639-3 valid code skr.
2 Saraiki is language in the census of Pakistan.
3. Saraiki is a school, college, and University subject.
4. Saraiki is taught from primary to Ph.D level.
5. Saraiki has TV channels.
6. Govt: of Pakistan has made website in Saraiki also.
7. Saraiki is recognized language by Govt: of Pakistan.
8. Awards are awarded by Govt: of Pakistan in Saraiki languages books in
addition to Punjabi language.
9. Saraiki news and programs are presented on Public and Private Radio in
10. Saraiki language Dictionaries are also available since 1881 A.D. An
online is this https://www.ijunoon.com/saraiki/dictionary.aspx?word=when
11. Saraiki has its own Grammar, Idioms, Proverbs, alphabets, and Tenses.
12. Saraiki translations of Bible and Quran are also available.
13. All above things are available for Pakistani Western Punjabi as well
as Saraiki also.
14. Saraiki is also language of WordPress. see https://skr.wordpress.org/
- In 1881 , Glossary of the Multani Language Compared with Punjábi and
Sindhi, was pulished. In this book more than 5000 words are given, which
shows that Saraiki and Punjabi are different. see,
- In Wt/skr
there are more than 18000 pages. Most words are different from pnb.
- Alphabet of Saraiki are different from western Punjabi pbn.
- See also https://www.britannica.com/topic/Siraiki-language
Saraiki Wikipedia be approved.
Most work has been done in Saraiki Wikipedia and Saraiki Wiktionary.
Kindly approve these so that these may be created. Thanking you anticipation
Langcom mailing list