On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Chris McMahon <cmcmahon(a)wikimedia.org>
It's probably phrased badly. I'm using the page in beta labs at
As a logged in user with privileges, click any of Hide/Delete/Suppress and
see a lightbox modal dialog. But the UI for Lock is completely different
than Hide/Delete/Suppress and (at least to me) looks contributing to the
It's inline in the topic titlebar because it's showing what the titlebar
will look like, same as Summarize.
But I found four bugs with it, for now I put them all in a comment
- When you unlock a topic the form where you give your reason to unlock
is *also* displayed inline in the titlebar. That doesn't make sense,
because the reason to lock and your reason to unlock will both go away.
- A topic can have a summary and a lock reason, but while you're
entering the lock reason the summary is hidden.
- Fixing T86377: No placeholder text in Flow lock topic textarea
<https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T86377> would help a bit.
- When you lock a topic and click [Preview] you get a red errorbox
containing "The content parameter must be set" because the API call to
flow-parsoid-utils to convert from:wikitext to:html isn't provided the
content to convert.
- I don't think the lock reason is wikitext! It's not like summarize
=S Page WMF Tech writer