On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Matthew Flaschen
1. Go to http://piramido.wmflabs.org/wiki/Special:GettingStarted
2. Click "List of Google Stuff". This will register it as a "task".
3. Go to
step will be made easier once the gettingstarted tour is finalized and
we decide whether to use querystring or cookie here).
4. Go through the tour (wording is not final).
Let me know what you think.
Awesome work Matt! For next steps, I am going to leave some comments on the
Trello card (https://trello.com/c/dLZMKvAz
). [For new members of the list:
our team uses a publicly-viewable Trello board to track our work.]
- The tooltips don't quite point closely to the Edit, Preview, and Save
buttons in Chrome.
- I should have also thought a little deeper about exactly how the tour end
should work -- right now clicking the rather large "close" button
completely ends the tour, even if I follow instructions and take the
appropriate action. I can easily imagine users closing a tour tooltip
before they take the next action, so perhaps the "clicking Close always
completely ends the tour" was not such a great idea. I'll file a bug with
more detail about the solution I am precisely looking for.
- We definitely need to address
, in concert with the