i would like to know if you have ideas or experiences related to a Wikipedia game.
we are planning December 17th an event in Esino Lario to involve young people in
understanding Wikipedia. We expect a group of 24 kids between 9 and 14 years old for a 1H
or 1H30 session. we think they are the best ambassadors.
we would to organize the event as a detective game/treasure hunt played in teams.
teams will be asked to answer questions and accomplish some tasks.
Using Wikipedia as a source of information
1) collecting simple information (i.e. are you older or younger of the Ninja
Turtle/Wolverine? How many wives had Henry VIII and how many he made him killing?)
2) asking about who is someone (i.e. sport protagonist, singer...)
3) maybe checking a reference?
Discovering what Wikipedia is
1) understanding you can modify it
2) finding the help pages to answer a question
3) finding a mistake
Making an edit
1) maybe registering a personal account
2) asking a question to the community (?)
3) correcting a mistake
please let me know if you have any experience, documentation or recommendation about it.
thank you very much
 The event is related to the bid Wikimania Esino Lario and meant to prepare it locally