This is a quick summary of some of the things happening around Discovery in
the past week. Note: This is our first week trying something like this.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.
==Events and News==
* Completion Suggester will be coming to a few of the smaller wikis starting
on March 10th
==Other Noteworthy Stuff==
* Interesting article from former WMF staffer Nik Everett (now at Elastic)
on Loading Wikipedia's Search Index for Testing
portal page update!
==Did you know?==
* Wikidata Query Service now has over 1 billion data elements (triples)
* Measuring scoring changes to search engine relevance based on user
* Upcoming AB test measure the effect of changing the boost on search
phrase matching (brought to you by new measurement above)
View the full update on-wiki at:
Help contribute to next week's update at:
Community Liaison - Discovery
P.S. A big thanks to Lydia and the other Wikidata folks for leading the
way. I unabashedly borrowed many templates from their weekly status updates