On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Shankar Narayan <notnarayan(a)gmail.com>wrote;wrote:
iv been working on adding the visual styling to the
campaign work flows do
have a look at it. This should give us a better idea about how it would look
It looks lovely, but I'm worried there aren't clear affordances indicating
what's going on or what to do.
* Campaign list looks exactly like the photos list; it's hard to tell where
* It's not clear what the number on the campaign tile means
* It's not clear to me what I'm supposed to do after clicking on a
campaign; there's no call to action. The upload button is on the action
bar, but it's not very compelling, and it doesn't tell me anything about
what I should be photographing or how I should be contributing it.
* How do I know what's in scope for a campaign? There's no description or
* Campaigns as they currently exist in UploadWizard can include explanatory
text to show, an alternate tutorial image, an extra custom field in the
uploader to fill out, etc. Is there any provision for this stuff?
* Campaigns currently don't appear to have human-readable titles; existing
campaign names are things like "wlm-de-nrw". Would we add human-readable
titles as shown in the mockup? How would they be localized?
* I don't like hiding categories on the upload details; there will often be
additional categories to add beyond the default ones specified by the
I suspect we're going to have to do an overhaul of how campaigns work to
make them fit well in the mobile interface....