David Benbennick wrote:
Magnus, is there any plan to deal with files that
revisions? Two possibilities:
1) Save all the revisions to a randomized directory name (e.g.
) which is
either listable with all the versions, or has an auto-generated
index.html file that lists the versions
2) At least warn about this case, since currently the old versions
aren't backed up.
There's a rather hackish solution to this:
1. Use safe delete and use the auto-edit thing to save the URL.
2. If there are any old revisions left, delete the latest revision only.
3. Goto 1.
4) Wait a day or two, and click the regular "delete" tab.
-- brion vibber (brion @