At 6pm UTC, we will be briefly resetting the main NFS server for tools and projects to
upgrade the tooling around NFS there. This should cause a brief climb in processes
waiting for IO and then that will settle out.
If things don’t operate as expected, rolling back the change could take a few minutes, but
that seems unlikely. Please let us know if there are prolonged issues in the
Wikimedia Cloud Services
Show replies by thread