* Andrew B could you look at https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T188377
luka is worried that cleaning up submodules will mess with puppetmasters in
* Cloud Services is asked to do a 10m presentation on state of things and
forward thinking in Prague. I volunteered to own this so I'll try to share
something out. Nothing too fancy, highlights to prompt discussion seems
* I mentioned that none of the 10G ports on the HP's we have bought
recently actually seem to work. This includes labvirt1019, labvirt1020,
labnet1003, labnet1004 IIUC. There have been different tasks related over
time but we had not put together the common thread until this morning.
I'll make a new distinct task and try to line things up for soliciting
* We really need to settle on some dates for moving lab* servers to new
switches, they are the last remaining in row b. At this point it seems
likely to be post-prague though.
* Don't forget to update https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/WMCS-2018-06-12
* Weird week with lots of travel all around
chasemp on phabricator <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/p/chasemp/> and